E-cigarettes, short for electronic cigarettes, are devices that look like cigarettes, but only emit water vapor.
This post we will discuss E-Cigarette Atomizer topic.
Do you know How to Stop E-Cig atomizer From Getting Too Hot?
Using cartridges and an internal coil, the e-cigarette heats up nicotine, allowing the user to inhale it, just as he would a normal cigarette.
E-cigarettes are used as an alternative to smoking, or as a stepping stone to quitting.
The heart of the e-cigarette, the atomizer, houses the coil which heats the nicotine.
However, sometimes the atomizer can get too hot, causing discomfort. Fortunately, there are simple things you can do to prevent this.Instructions
1. Let go of the button after you take a puff, if your e-cigarette has one. The button heats the coil, and keeping the button pressed down during your entire e-cigarette session may cause the atomizer to overheat.
2. Maintain the appropriate amount of e-liquid in your atomizer. If your liquid is running low, be sure to fill it — but not overfill it — back up. This e-liquid flavors your e-cigarette, but it also helps to keep the atomizer cool.
3. Take a break if you’ve been puffing frequently. E-cigarettes are electronic devices, and are only built for so much usage. If you have used it a lot, try letting your atomizer rest for a while before using it again.
4. Disconnect your atomizer from its cartridge and clean it out. Do this by letting it soak in extremely hot but not boiling water. Stir it around with a spoon for 10 to 15 minutes before removing it and letting it cool on a paper towel. Once it has cooled, blow into it to remove any small remaining particles before reconnecting it to your cartridge.
5. Change your atomizers every one to three months. If you’ve had your atomizer for over a month, and you find that nothing is helping to keep it cool, then it may be time to switch. Atomizers are only built to last one to three months, so if yours is getting too hot too often, it may be time to change it.
By Thomas McNish, eHow Contributor